Martes, Nobyembre 22, 2011

my 1st ever blog!!!

Hello there, fellow bloggers!!! This blog is purely for my creative side and primarily for reviews and swatches of my favorite makeup and anything under the sun beauty-related.

First off, who am I? :)

I'm a doctor. I'll be starting my Dermatology residency very soon, like next week soon. I'm very excited about that since I first tried out OB-Gyne and it really didn't work out for me.

I'm a self-confessed make up addict!! My fave brands include MAC, NARS, Chanel and Shiseido. I also like local brands here in Manila, such as Etude house.
I love all things girly and pink. Yes, I'm totally a girly-girl by heart.

When I was younger, I always loved to write. Writing actually makes me express myself more. So technically, this blog is a combination of both my writing skills and my supposed "kikay" side.

Here's a glimpse of my world....



That's me, with my boyfriend, JV. A year ago, we just had our licenses after 4 years of pre-med (Biology for me, Occupational Therapy for him) and another 4 long years of Medicine. But the hard work eventually paid off. Now, we're both doctors. He plans to specialize in Internal Medicine and me in Dermatology.



 The picture above was one year ago. This is one of my more recent pics. This was during one of our events in OB, when the theme was, guess what? Royal wedding!! Can you tell from the hat? :) Loooove the pouty lips :)       


                        

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento