Lunes, Disyembre 12, 2011

VMV HAUL!!!

As some of my friends would  know, I'm a firm believer in all things hypoallergenic. That's why I am absolutely in love with this brand!! Plus, I got all of these stuff on sale!!


Makeup remover, concealer, powder, blush

This is the powder & it comes in this amazing packaging.
The back portion of the box. So clear pressed powder. Oil-absorbing, clarifying pressed powder in Croquette. All skin types. Sheer coverage. Non comedogenic. Validated hypoallergenic. 100% preservative/paraben-free




It weighs 0.42 oz or 12 grams. When you use it, it really does feel so light. Also helps a lot with the oil. I think I only re-apply it twice a day.


This is the blush. Shade's Bellini.
Cute packaging again

Like the powder, it has this cool, white, rubbery box meant for separating the blush from the brush applicator.

Actually contains a decent blush brush.


Bellini has that peachy vibe. Once you put it on, it glides on smoothly and lasts for a good 6 hours (yes, I counted)





Concealer in N1


I got excited and I wanted to tear open the box!

You may use your fingers or a small concealer brush in applying this. Personally, I just use my ring finger to dab it in usually dark areas, like under the eyes or blemishes.




Soft and swift makeup remover. This is for all skin types. What can I say? It does the job, just like any other makeup remover.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento